Thanks for reply
Must be some typo there, it was 2 am here in Belgrade when i worked on that,
must have been too tired to notice error, anyway my fix was (and i think
i'll keep to that in future) makig a plugin, so i can have my specific code
isolated and as far as i know there should be no performance hits when using
plugins, but like thousadns and thousands times before someone will prove me
wrong on that :)

Cheers,
Miroslav