Hi,

I have a community website. At the moment it's only in German, but I'm
trying to get it international. Of course there are a lot of useful
l10n and i18n classes in cake, but in my case I need something else.

The content for each country is totally different. I don't need to
have translated content. For example I have events for each country.
So if you switch to the italian version of the website, only the
events in Italy should be visible in the event calendar. Same thing
with some other model data.

Is there any convenient way to tell cake that it should look for a
country_id in the models db-table and if it exists, then only data
with the given country_id should be found via find('all'), find
('list', paginate() etc.

I was thinking of an afterFind() method, that checks if the country_id
is set in the result array and then unsets all array keys where the
country_id doesn't equal the given country_id. Do you have any other
ideas? I'm just not sure, if this is the best way to do it.

Thanks in advance

Donnerbeil