I've tried to think of several ways to build a cms in cake.
But every system I could think of depended a lot on plugins.
One system might use several plugins with one page load and that would
be quite slow cause you needed to use requestAction() a lot. (In that
system plugins weren't like mini-apps, but like code-blocks)
And another system needed plugins to communicate with each other which
isn't really possible in Cake.

So that kinda failed.

So my question to you is:
What's the right way to build a cms in Cake?