But i won't be able to give additional information to afterSave()
method in model. ($data.....? that I want to insert.)

If i am adding a comment to a topic, then I want to record it in
activities table which I think will not be possible by afterSave()
method because it will be in context to only the model in which it is
defined in. and how is it possible to modify one model table from
another model class (tbl_activities (activities.php) from tbl_comments
(comments.php). :-(