if htdocs is the root folder your urls should look something like

localhost/jtcms/controller/action

You might also have lost one of the ".htaccess" files that help Apache
give Cake the correct path info. There should be one (usually
invisible) in each of the folders jtcms, app, webroot. Especially Mac
users (like me) can loose these since they are invisible and do not
always come along in a normal copy operation.