> I "hate" contributions constraints like: "Make a Unit Test" when I
> report a bug or like: "Fork the project and use Git" when I just want
> to update the .po file for CookBook.

Amen.

Search any existing issue with CakePHP and you'll find a ticket where
someone reported it as a bug and had it set to "wontfix" because the
dev refused to accept a problem without full tests and patches written
by the poster.

A bug, is a bug, is a bug. Regardless of how much of a wanker the guy
reporting it is or how little info is included, still needs to be a
ticket, be looked into, be fixed.

-Ben