Hey,

yeah the problem with who can edit what is solved and works fine. The
action is just usable for anyone who knows the correct url, and all
other actions are blocked by the ACL unless you login into the
system.

I don't know what this is, this makes no sense at all, as all other
actions which have no parameters ore only one are secured and the one
with 2 params is not controlled via ACL.

I tested other function with 2 parameters in my app, and the same
problem appears with them.

For example:

user/add => Access denied
user/edit/5 => Access denied
user/index => Access denied
user/setStatus => Access denied
user/setStatus/4 => anybody can see the view of that action
user/setStatus/4/1 => anybody can see the view of that action

in this example, edit only has ONE parameter, in fact the user ID. The
action setStatus has 2 Parameters.

This is really a weird problem...