cbhan - I think that Cake will only store data into the
Controller::data attribute if the corresponding HTML entity is named
according to Cake convention (e.g. data[Field]).  Without that data
identifier, I don't think you'll be able to access the facebook POST'd
values in the controller in that manner.

Instead, I suggest you try out the Webservice Behavior (from the
Bakery, natch).  http://bakery.cakephp.org/articles/view/webservice-behavior.
It's designed to allow your app to act as a webservice, so it should
do the trick for you.