Hello and thank you for your time and attention. I am building a
Facebook app and I want to use CakePHP to build it. The problem is the
following

I have tried to translate this into cake to no avail:

$is_tab = isset($_POST['fb_sig_in_profile_tab']);

if( !$is_tab ) $user = $fb->require_login();

And that's really the only thing left in order to finish my app. I
have got no clue on how to access 'normal' $_POST data inside of cake.
Thank you very much and I really appreciate this.

Mario R. Vallejo