IIRC, $('#tabs').tabs() should be sufficient, as long as one of your
<LI> contains a remote URL.

For your fifth tab, try using the following:

<li>
['Posts']['id']; ?>">
     </a>
</li>

Note that I removed the <span> there.

It should call /admin/attachments/getlist/XXX when the fifth tab is
clicked/activated.