It seems like a PHP memory limit error rather than MySQL as Waither
said, PHP on a standard install has a limit of 64mb, I never find this
enough, especially dealing with largew datasets. Seting the memory
limit to 128 should suffice, either in the actual file, or in the
php.ini. Personally I raised the limit to 128mb for php and 512mb for
MySQL.