totally agree with andreas
posting stuff in your mother tongue in an english forum is just not
appropriate
how would you feel if everybody starts to use his mother tongue
this would be a multiculti whatever group without anybody beeing able
to read anything else

so no - write in english or post in in the corresponding Malaysian
cakePhp forum
thats my opinion

by the way:
every Malaysian developer who wants to try out cake would need to
understand English anyway
(so for the rest of the 2xx countries/languages on this planet)
maybe there already is some translation in the cookbook for you guys -
but the comments and functions are still explained in english - you
would not get very far, anyway.

on some topics its just best practice to communicate in the language
accepted as world language. at least as long as you want to
communicate with people "abroad" (and not just your neighbors or
friends)
and the cake community probably is one of those cases :)

take it as an advice for the feature ebooks - if you want to share
them with the rest of the world
i bet everybody could live with it, even those Malaysian programmers
you wanted to address