For the record: I'm gr8tful for every publication about cake
tips&tricks. In most cases 90% of it I.m familiar with, but I like to
read it because of this 10% that will be new, suprising, fresh and
useful. So "there's lots of stufff in english" doesn't convince me - I
just want to read this one too, but my Malaysian is quite bad ;)

So drop text in google translate and just check if it has
**basically** the same meaning as original text. If so - make another
(english) pdf for the benefit of the rest of ours and Your eternal
glory ;)

Those of us who don't speak Malaysian want to write here: "good work
Azril, I'll link that in my blog, that's how good this e-book is"; but
for now, we can't.

Greg