I have a properties (as in houses) table and a users table. I have a
number of tables that join these two, for example property_viewings,
property_favourites and property_ratings. The table structures are
quite simple; an id column, property_id, user_id and occasionally some
additional fields. I'd like to be able to use the HABTM functionality,
but that calls for a table called properties_users, and therefore
could only be used once. Is there a solution to this?