hi

i design my html code with XHtml and CSS and add to my cakephp
application but in html view

i have two unwanted white space  that don't have any codes in source
view of html output

view image of my page with unwanted white space :

http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/sp/ec096e69ec1f5ec9d0f5939bf7999847/unwanted.JPG

 but i spy with firebug and in html section of firbug i found empty
line , see image :

http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/sp/4f64597bd71ebd1dd1452593873c4e60/unwanted2.JPG

and when i inspect in dom i see this :

http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/sp/419e5d0980f8b0940711832ddecd0255/unwanted3.JPG

yes ! replaceWholeText() function insert " \n " character in my html
page and this code generate in real time

and don't part of my code , i test my cakephp application in other
browsers but get same problem.

i don't use Ajax or javascript in my layout ....

anybody have idea ?