If you read my post, I said:

     I know that it is because of the key length is not specified in
the
     schema.php, but I don't know how to do it.

Of course, I have searched before. I know how to solve this problem in
mysql (adding the key length when you define the index), but I would
like to have a good executable schema.php for my migrations, and i
don't know how to add this parameter to it.

May be I'm not explaining so well... sorry... :(

Thank you anyway!