I also has this problem,

The issue is that "schema generate" does not create valid MySQL syntax
to create the appropriate tables.

I know how to generate the right MySQL syntax, but I would like to
know how to automatically generate a valid CakePHP file schema. Or is
it a bug of "schema generate"? I googled but I didn't find anything
like this ;(

Regards.