Hi,

I've been trying to use the media plugin and it looks great!

The only problem I had was the validation of the file. Every time I
put the validation, it will show;

Warning (2): preg_match() expects parameter 2 to be string, array
given [CORE/cake/libs/validation.php, line 848]

Code | Context

//..

preg_match - [internal], line ??

..//

Warning (2): Cannot modify header information - headers already sent
by (output started at /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/cakephp/cake/
basics.php:111) [CORE/cake/libs/controller/controller.php, line 644]

Other than that, everything works fine. Uploading files and path to
the database work great.

Anybody can help me?