I forgot to mention, that by 'isn't working' I mean no reaction at
all: the links are recognised (I can see them in the status bar) but
they do nothing. When I comment out the $paginator->options line, it
works (as plain old linky pagination without any Ajax stuff).
Of course, I'll try and see if the Js helper is actually loading
something, but it really should be.