Thanks, Gonzalo:
I will add the 'exit()' function after the flash message, your thought
is very good and welcome!

Thanks also, Andras:
as a simple fix, I just erased the "delete" actions in all the
controllers for all the database tables,
and just left the "delete" action for the function admin_delete

this is not pretty, but it seems to close the most obvious
authentication problems...
I think I have to read the API documentation for authentication over
and over again...

Are there any pointers to a end-to-end explanation for a simple+secure
authentication?
I gathered my knowledge from little bits and pieces here and there,
and this is not enough it seems..

best regards,
karl.