Good day all,

Please, I have a little problem with my AUTH component. I am using the
default AUTH component in 1.2.5. I discovered that when I login to my
app and then try to log  out by typing the logout url:
http://localhost/myapp/logout
(which is routed to myapp/users/logout), the auth component simply
refuses to logout (instead it gives me the deny message: You are not
authorized to bla bla bla...). It also presents me with the login form
to authorize me. The funniest part is that if I then enter my
credentials, I am then logged out. (Imagine entering username and
password to log out of an application, isn't that sickening?)

However, when I click on logout link from within a page, it logs out
correctly. What could be the cause of this?