Hello,

I'm having an issue with one of my cake apps. It's actually pretty
custom, so I'm not surprised Cake isn't handling this very special
case gracefully.

I want my application to have a baseUrl = 'addonmodules.php?
module=phusion'

I've tried a few variations of the change in my config.php:

Configure::write('App.baseUrl', env('SCRIPT_NAME').'?module=phusion');
Configure::write('App.baseUrl', env('SCRIPT_NAME').'?
module=phusion&url=');
Configure::write('App.baseUrl', env
('SCRIPT_NAME').'?module=phusion');
Configure::write('App.baseUrl', env
('SCRIPT_NAME').'?module=phusion&url=');

but I can't seem to be able to get this to work. Any assistance with
this would be much appreciated.

If you need more information I'd be happy to provide it.