Hey Everyone,

This is a really odd problem and I will do my very best to explain
what is happening here.  As I have no idea what is happening.

What I found is that we setup a SSL and this is my
domain.com/.htaccess file
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
   RewriteEngine on

   RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^identityalert.org [NC]
   RewriteRule ^(.*)$ http://www.identityalert.org/$1 [L,R=301]

   RewriteCond %{HTTPS} off
   RewriteCond %{SERVER_PORT} ^80$
   RewriteCond %{REMOTE_HOST} !^127\.0\.0\.1
   RewriteRule (.*) https://%{HTTP_HOST}%{REQUEST_URI} [R=301,L]

   RewriteRule ^$ app/webroot/    [L]
   RewriteRule (.*) app/webroot/$1 [L]

</IfModule>

As you can see it will redirect the browser if it's not http://www.
then it will redirect if it's not https://www.  All that works great.
My entire cake app works great too so no issues there.

Problem is when I do https://www.identityalert.org/admin
(go there you will see the CSS)

Why does it just show the CSS?  I have removed the second block (with
the SSL code) in the .htaccess file and everything runs smoothly.
What can I do?  I'm completely stuck and baffled.  If you guys need
any other code let me know.

Thanks!
Chad

their CakePHP related questions.