Since I can't seem to find the answer on google, nor in the docs, I
hope someone here can help me.

Whenever I try to do a query with more then 1 SUM-field in it, it will
only return the first SUM-field, not the other ones in its results.

So for instance :

SUM( amount1 ) as amountOne, SUM( amount2 ) as amountTwo  +   group on
year

will only return amountOne as result.

When I do :

SUM( amount2 ) as amountTwo,  SUM( amount1 ) as amountOne  +   group
on year

it will only return amountTwo.

Anyone got an idea why this behaviour occurs and how to fix it?

We would be most grateful because it's quite urgent for a school
project.

their CakePHP related questions.