thanks for your replies

1. John doing $form->input with type = submit dont work...it actually
creates a textarea instead of submit button whereas it properly renders
select/password input with proper type setting i dont know in case of
"submit" why its not working.

2. without using helpers those hyperlinks and forms do not point to the
single location thats what the problem is

3. thanks kdubya might be $this->webroot this upon concatenation with
$_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'] can give me right output

-----