Hey,

I recently added i18n support for multilanguage abilities on dynamic
content. So far, so good, works perfect.

But HOW can I use the sorting in index views for a dynamic
multilanguage field?

Let's say I have id, title and description as sorting keys in my index
view, and title and description are i18n entries. I managed to pre-
order my paginated list, when I do this:

'order' => array(
     'I18n__title.content' => 'ASC'
)

which works fine. But no matter what I do, I cannot set the paginator-
sorting link in my table to a key so I get a sorting (asc/desc).

There has to be a way, so please tell me how to do this :) !

Regards,

DD
their CakePHP related questions.