Hi.

I have a problem when saving data from a big form.

The form has 102 fields which are all saved to the same table. The
problem is that cakephp is only generating a mysql query which goes to
the 38th field. The rest of the fields are ignored.

I've dumped the $this->data to the log file and ALL the data (all the
102 fields) are there. So, before the action save($this->data), the
data is all there.

I've inspected the logs created by MySQL and the query generated by
cake contains only 38 fields...

Can anyone help me????
Thanks.
André.