My first guess would be that you lost session data when you went to the
subdomain. Maybe because the session cookies weren't sent with the
requests going to the subdomain or maybe something else, I'm can't see
whats happening on your servers.... The point is it's easy to check if
the session was lost, that wold be the first thing I'd look at. Good
luck.