John,

I have set my debug to zero and am looking at the database logs and I still
see alot of begin / rollback / set queries on the database. This is
troubling to see that all these transactions occur for a simple login with
only 1 query. Do you have any idea whether or not all these excessive
transaction/queries can be removed?

I was planning to use cake for a large high traffic website but am
reconsidering this after seeing the load on the postgres database for a
simple login and redirect that uses only 1 select query.

Thanks.

Adam