you can revisit the clean urls later and switch back to that in core.php
rewritebase seems to help but I am not sure if that will work for you. the
comments on the urls I sent you suggest that IIS needs extensive alteration

as for login and admin
the login is here
http://www.softwaresolutionsni.co.uk/newSite/index.php/users/login
 <http://www.softwaresolutionsni.co.uk/newSite/index.php/users/login>