> I guess you've never heard of black hat seo techniques.

Yip, certainly have

> Report them for what - most of the time we're talking about typos

A typo wouldn't lead to this issue, a typo would lead to your domain
or main parameters being wrong which would result in CakePHP kicking
out some sort of error.  I can't see how anyone would accidentally
type an extra forward slash and then add extra params

> you should /consider/ malicious users (and good luck with reporting
> "the site" - the links will be comment spam - all across the web -
> pointing at you, you can't report "the internet").

I bow down to this point, if someone mounts a campaign against a site
then they are likely to use bots and comment spam so the links would
not be from the site of the person conducting the campaign.  However,
you could block the offending sites accepting comment spam and contact
the owner of the site, but this would quickly become tedious as it's
not going to stop the malicious idiot sending the comment spam.

However I still think the chances of someone resorting to such action
against your average site would be few and far between, but agree that
this is something that people should be aware of.  I wouldn't want
newbies or anti-cakephp peeps to see this thread and cause widespread
hysteria that CakePHP is crap as any site running on it is going to
under attack from such premeditated malicious attacks.

> > Now can you remove them links from the net please!!!
>
> Sure, they're scheduled to be removed in 2020

No seriously, remove them ... you did not need to search out and use
my real site to prove your point and whilst I respect your wealth of
Cake development knowledge and what you give to the community I think
that was a pretty crappy thing to do just to prove a point.  The least
you can do is remove that post as it will not disrupt the flow of this
thread.

Paul

their CakePHP related questions.