On Sat, May 29, 2010 at 7:44 PM, WebbedIT <p...@webbedit.co.uk> wrote:

> I'd be really interested in knowing more info about your plugin and
> your experiences of gigya as I am about to launch a website for
> charities/not-for-profits which I want to be fully integrated with all
> of the big Social Networks and it's a lot of work to code for each API
> (I've only managed Twitter so far, well I have facebook and then they
> released their new Graph API).
>
> My project: http://localcause.org.uk
>
> Could we have a chat sometime when it's convenient for you?  I'm in
> the UK.

Paul,

Looking good. Found a bug when you deny Twitter access to an account. It
shows some text saying that I've denied access, and I clicked on the
hyperlinked "LocalCause" text which had a URL similar to
http://localcause.org.uk/users/twitterConfirm?denied=<some string here>, and
a nasty fatal error page came up:

*Notice* (8): Undefined variable: twitter
[*APP/controllers/users_controller.php*, line *374*]

Code

UsersController::twitterConfirm() -
APP/controllers/users_controller.php, line 374
Object::dispatchMethod() - CORE/cake/libs/object.php, line 116
Dispatcher::_invoke() - CORE/cake/dispatcher.php, line 227
Dispatcher::dispatch() - CORE/cake/dispatcher.php, line 194
[main] - APP/webroot/index.php, line 88

*Fatal error*: Call to a member function get_accountVerify_credentials() on
a non-object in */home/localcause/domains/
localcause.org.uk/public_html/app/controllers/users_controller.php* on line
*374*

- Gonzalo

their CakePHP related questions.