This plugin has apparently reached the ears of Gigya, and has produced
a little buzz.

I actually got a phone call from the president of gigya.  He was
impressed with the plugin and wanted to talk about my impressions of
Gigya. We spoke for a while, and we ended up talking about pricing as
I mentioned there is no price table on the website which makes it hard
to recommend at times.  He was receptive and hinted at a free plan
that would be limited to api calls per day (ballpark 1000 per day).

At the end of the call he mentioned there will be a published pricing
table that will include the free plan when its available.

Something to keep in mind.

On Jun 5, 4:57 am, WebbedIT <p...@webbedit.co.uk> wrote:
> Update: Have sent Gigya an email asking for some sales information as
> it's no good making a decision based on third party information.  Will
> feedback to you when I have spoken with them.
>
> HTH
>
> Paul

their CakePHP related questions.