On Jun 7, 3:20 pm, Ed Propsner <crotchf...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Are you using a custom Join statement in your query, particularly a RIGHT
> JOIN?
>
> On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 2:34 PM, Roland Pish <rolandp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello.
> > I was creating an "add" form for a model called Practitioner.
> > Everything seems to work fine, after submitting the form changes are
> > saved successfully in Practitioner table and in every table related to
> > Practitioner model, but a weird error is showing up that's claiming
> > for a "rght" field in my Practitioner model, and I don't know what
> > this "rght" field stands for and it isn't in any of my tables.
> > Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
>
> > This is the error I get:
>
> > Warning (512): SQL Error: 1054: Unknown column 'Practitioner.rght' in
> > 'field list' [CORE/cake/libs/model/datasources/dbo_source.php, line
> > 666]

It looks to me like you have $actsAs = array('Tree') in your model.
The "rght" and "lft" column names are used for the right & left fields
when using MPTT ordering. I imagine that TreeBehavior is attempting to
order your records but the table doesn't have those columns.

http://www.ad7six.com/entries/view/56/Working-with-Tree-data-%28MPTT%29

their CakePHP related questions.