Hi all

Today I noticed that the registration part of my web site stopped working! I
turned on the debug mode and I saw this error message:
"The script tried to execute a method or access a property of an incomplete
object. Please ensure that the class definition "Registration" of the object
you are trying to operate on was loaded _before_ unserialize() gets called
or provide a __autoload() function to load the class definition in xxx"
I google it and I found out its related to the persistModel. I deleted the
whole cache and nothing changed! the I change the persistModel value from
true to false and then the site started to work!
but I need the persistModel to be on!
Any one knows how can I solve this problem?

Thanks
Sherry