So I have my login working using the Auth component which returns the user
data when I call $this->Auth->user. The user record is tied to a location
via its domain_id. The problem I am having is that I need to have the domain
name from that Id, but the Auth->user function only returns the first level
of the user table and does not join the domain table info into it as if
recursive was set to 0. How do I get it to include that joined domain name
when the Auth->user function is called?

Thanks.

~Michael

their CakePHP related questions.