Sorry man, I do not follow.

Say I have 15 checkboxes spit out by using multiple I need to wrap the first
3 checkboxes inside a class then the next 3 and so on.

15 / 3 = 5 sets of 3
All are not wrapped in a single class.
Sure I have my width set at 33% so each chechbox class is 33% x 3 99% (the
full width) so after the 3rd its too wide so it drops down starting new
row...but its still in the same div. I need to now end that div start a new
div for the next 3.

Cake spits out fieldset checkbox x 15 (sure css can play around to get 3
across but all are still inside 1 div) cake is not going to add end /div
tags after every 3 and start a new div for every 4th count like I need

That's why I need to loop in foreach to make the checkbox manually so after
3 I end the div completely closing it I can then put a div class "spacer" to
separate the row from what will follow after the spacer / image / lines
whatever then start the next row of checkboxes continuing on 4 5 and 6  end
that div. insert spacer and start next row.

Cake is not going to do that. Css is not going to add close a div after each
3.....your css code would close after the fieldset. Not after every 3rd.

So how do you know when to add / close the div? Well that's why
foreach.........each row is all from the same dataset 1 - 15 im not doing
rows of different Models

<Div>chechbox, chechbox,chechbox</div>
<Div>chechbox, chechbox,chechbox</div>
<Div>chechbox, chechbox, chechbox</div>