hii All,... please help,... I need to create like and dislike buttons
for users to use in my social network BLOG section, something like in
a facebook. Please advise,... should I take it to a new table or add
fields in existing one,... this is what I have so far...

CREATE TABLE `fociki_blogs` (
  `id` int(11) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,
  `user_id` int(11),
  `category_id` int(11),
  `title` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',
  `topic` text NOT NULL,
  `last_comment` datetime default NULL,
  `comments` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
  `privacy` int(1) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
  `created` datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
  PRIMARY KEY  (`id`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=7 DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;

THANKS !

their CakePHP related questions.