Thanks for the insights ... Filesystem was infact working perfect for me.Was
wondering how efficient BLOB makes my application.

The thread removes a lot of wrong perceptions about BLOB

@Ryan can you send me the links where you have the literature about BLOB v
putting right under the surface

Thanks
Karthikeyan