sorry for this off topic post ( i am newbie so be mercy :) ). How do we test
the performance of the project which is already done ? like if 1000000 users
use the system at the same time, how to evaluate which level of speed is
fast and which is low? how do we know about the real benchmark of several
framework  (Yii, Cakephp, Symfony, RoR...) in general (sorry to ask this in
the Cakephp group but i know there are many talents here using many
frameworks) ? I found some articles about benchmark evaluation but most of
them only made test about the speed of a "Hello world" system, which are
reflected the true performance of each framework (in my opinion)