I'm not really sure if this is the place for this, but the CakePHP
site doesn't make how to contact the web master obvious, so here I am.

I love book.CakePHP.org but the recent design changes have completely
borked the table of contents in Firefox (3.0.19), on Ubuntu (8.10). I
have to maintain sites on this Ubuntu platform to mirror some
production environments, and would really love to be able to *USE* the
book, but the lack of table of contents on the side makes it a chore.

All I see on the left hand side now is the search menu, and then two
horizontal lines. Checking the code confirms that the "nav" item
(where the TOC goes) is empty.

The menu works fine on Mac OS X Firefox and Safari. I can't understand
why *content* would show in some browsers but not in others--I can't
imagine it's an AJAX call, but I don't know how else this would
happen, or how I can fix it on my end.

Anybody know what's going on here? I'm happy to provide more info if
it will help debug this.

Thanks,

-Josh