I totally agree with other guys about demonizing it and making the
process being able to pause, maybe restart the computer and contine
from where you have paused.

So I am writting to express wory about a precision of your results. I
am not an old cake user and I haven't had a chance to do complex math
functions in cake, but having in mind you have so many results you
need to go through a simple 0.0000000000000001 mistake could multiply
to something huge. Esepecialy if you have numbers with a lot of
figures eg 123456789123.123456789123456789 Now in some cases floating
numbers here just start to loose last figures and you don't even get
that reported about that.

I think it's cool you are trying to do this in cake because you will
proove that anything is possible but I would without a hesitation
check the results in math lab  - software which actually is
programmed , optimased and tested for such calculations and also does
them more quickly.

Also I believe - not sure - that you can "rent" supercomputers with
matlab or smth like that like cloud computing and get your job done
even quicker.

I hope i didn't bother you too much :)

All the best,
Milos