Very interesting!

When you speak of $this->Car->Race->Spectator, the "->" arrow can
represent any association, belongsTo, hasMany, hasOne,..?

I find quite hard to understand how a model can be a property or
attribute of another object model? The constructing of those model
classes is still full of opacity for me.

Thank you for your both answers.