Okay thanks!

This question was an introduction to another one : When you do this,
aren't you consuming too much ressources? I believe not but just in
case, because ressources can become quickly a bottleneck in a site
with a lot of visitors so I4would like to know the best practices in
that case (and as from now, I think this one is the best one)