Hi Guys,

I have this method I've written...

function tidyup() {
        //Re-sort orders to remove the 'hole'
        // Create an array of the image table contents of IDs and Orders.
        $conditions = array(
                                        'fields' => array('id','order'),
                                        'order' => 'Image.order ASC'
        );
        $images = $this->Image->find('all', $conditions);
        //Loop through looking for order/count disparity and tidying up when
disparity is found.
        $counter = 1;
        foreach ($images as $image):
                if ($image['Image']['order'] != $counter) {
                        $image['Image']['order'] = $counter;
                        $this->Image->save($image, false, array('id','order'));
                }
                $counter++;
        endforeach;
        $this->redirect(array('action' => 'index'));
}

...to reorder a list of Images in a database table once one is
deleted. This works perfectly.

However, what I really want to do is have it triggered automatically
once an Image is deleted.

So I would expect just changing function tidyup to function
afterDelete should work perfectly. When I do that, the function never
runs.

Can I get a sanity check please? Can anyone spot my error?

Thanks in advance for any offers of assistance.