Is this in a model or a controller? I am guessing it's in a controller because
you have a redirect statement. To make it run as afterDelete you need to move
it into the model (afterDelete is a model callback) and then you'd need to
remove the redirect statement because it will error.

Jeremy Burns
Class Outfit

jeremybu...@classoutfit.com
http://www.classoutfit.com