Hi All,
I am trying to use the media plugin (https://github.com/davidpersson/
media) for a funky API project. I have 2 issues right now.

I can POST susbmit a file and it gets saved. huzzah. (if you care,
they are CSV files)

what I need is:

1.) after save completes in the controller, I need the path and
filename (the actual stored filename on disk) of the just submitted
file. i need this to pass to a function in the model that calls a
postgres function that then handles the CSV file.

i assumed i could get this via something  like: $this->Attachment-
>basepath but no such luck.

2.) I would like to use PUT to submit the file. other than re-routing
the edit behaviour, i can't wrap my head around how to handle this.

any help greatly appreciated