Hi, I tried searching for it but I cannot find anything useful. I am
trying to lock a page that is being edited by another user. In our
site there could be many admins editing the frontpage (choosing main
articles and so on), I want to be able to restrict the page to be
edited by a single user every time (and display a message to users
that are trying to edit the particular page . e.g. - This page is
being edited by user XXXX please try again later).

Is there a preferable approach to something like this?

I guess I could store a cookie when the page is "open" and "closed"
but I am not sure how many things I have to take into consideration.

Any help will be appreciated.