So I read the tutorial over and over again and cant figure out why my
permissions are not working..

I followed the tutorial 11.2 and have almost similar structure but
instead of 'posts' and 'widgets' i have only 'tests':

 - superadmin has acces to all controllers
 - admin has acces to all controllers/Tests
 - user can only view test(results)

My question is simple: Why can I enter URL tests/index when im not
authorized..??
Even if I set all my permissions to -1 I still can acces directly via
URL entering..??

Its like the Auth/Acl is only working on my UsersController and not
covering my TestsController..

Any help will be much appreciated..

INFO:

ARO's like this: