Im still playing around with this acl-tutorial and followed it with
users,groups,posts,widgets and got it working without problems..

As soon as I shift from from 'posts' to 'tests' the auth and vcl
suddenly doesnt apply by magic and you can enter just by pressing a
URL to the tests path/to/your/domain/tests/  ..
All other url's (path/to/your/domain/users/ and path/to/your/domain/
groups) are still protected by acl + auth but why not my tests.?

Is there something magic about the table posts which cannot be applied
to other name although the setup is exactly the same?
Do I have to explicitly set something up in my test-model (ie.   var
$actsAs = array('Acl' => array('type' => 'controlled'));  or
parentNode() ) ?

Dont understand this so please help me..

AKO